Scrapbooking for you dot com
To complete an order, please print this page, complete the form with your signature and date, and submit with your photographs.
___________________________________________________________ Mailing Address:
Best time to call: _______________________
Read the following carefully. By signing the agreement you accept and agree by the terms of this agreement.
1. All items to be included in the scrapbook album (i.e., pens, paper, stickers, adhesive, etc.) are to be from a reputable company who supplies photo-safe products that are acid and lignin free. Any unforeseen damage resulting from these products is not the liability of Tracy Austin.
2. If your photos are damaged whilst in the care of Tracy Austin in the event of a tornado, flood, fire, theft, etc., she agrees to pay for the cost of reprinting all the photographs from their negatives. In the case of irreplaceable photographs or memorabilia that are damaged, the customer agrees to not hold Tracy Austin liable.
3. All photographs and memorabilia will be mounted using acid/lignin free permanent adhesive. An attempt to remove photos once in place will result in damage to the photograph. The customer must note below if they wish their photographs to be adhered to the scrapbook page using temporary photo-safe adhesive or photo corners.
4. The customer can cancel an order at anytime but is liable for the cost of each page that has already been created at $10.oo per page. The deposit will be returned minus the cost of work already completed and return shipping. If the amount due is more than the deposit, items will be withheld until payment for remaining balance is received.
5. All photographs are subject to cropping and being altered unless noted not to do so by the customer.
6. All photographs, memorabilia, or supplies not used will be shipped with the customer's completed album.
7. The customer agrees to pay shipping charges of the completed album. A bill will be sent via e-mail for the cost of shipment and will be due upon receipt. The album/pages will be sent certified and insured for the total cost of the project and the cost to reprint all photos, with signed proof of delivery required. The shipping agent will be liable in the event an album/pages is/are lost or damaged during shipment.
8. Tracy Austin will make every attempt to ensure satisfaction throughout the creative process. In the event the customer is not satisfied, Tracy Austin agrees to redo a total of two pages and, in addition, make adjustments to up to four pages. The customer has seven days in which to request changes to be made. The customer incurs all return shipping costs. Tracy Austin does not offer a refund of money for a completed project.
9. Photos and layouts will not be shared by Tracy Austin in any way. Upon completion of your order, all images used from the customer's photographs and layouts will be permanently deleted from Tracy Austin's computer and the customer's website will be closed.
By signing this Customer Agreement, the customer agrees to abide by its terms.
Customer Signature: ______________________________________